DODGE RAM FORUM banner

y pipe install

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  fullmonte60 
#1 ·
this is going out to maryland members. anyone who a decent exhaust shop who can install the magnaflow y-pipe and elbows i have? i'm in the baltimore-harford county area. thank you.

#2 ·
found a good one in glen burnie called tony's. good work at a fair price. installed the 10778 y and related piping to cats. power flows much smoother.deeper exhaust note. pics to follow.

#6 ·
don't know of any places up this way. i've heard of a place in aberdeen but they're 1/2 hr away. tony's is off of crane highway. that runs parallel to ritchie highway, just on the other side of 97. if you take dorsey rd, after you cross under 97 it turns into 8th ave. crane is about 1 mile east of 97. i work by the airport so it was quick to have somebody i w/w to shuttle me. btw- i recorded a video clip with my cell and sent it to my email but it has no sound :(when i open it on my laptop. it does on my phone though. i'll try again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.