DODGE RAM FORUM banner

need a winch for my ram

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Revel Performance 
#1 ·
im needing a winch that can pull me and my friends out. do anyone have any recommendations certain ones? or are they all good!? let me know what ya think. also im willing to buy one for the ight price! :smileup:

#2 ·
You get what you pay for. I'd go for a Warn, if I could afford. I cheaped out and did a Champion that I got from the Tractor Supply Co. Made in China.:smiledown: I made a heavy steel bracket to span the frame, about 3/8" thick bolted thru the 4 big holes in my frame. 2 7/8" bolts and 2 . Winch cable comes out just under the bumper. I put the switch just beside the 4wd lever on the tunnel hump. I don't have a console. Make sure you get a snatch block to double pulling power. Mine has saved my azz a few times.

#6 ·
anyone looking for a Warn winch send me a pm with the model you want and i will respond with the lowest price on the net :), we do not have these loaded in the site yet but we can send an invoice to your email that can paid electronically and once paid ship it immediately :)

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

#10 ·
Here are the winches from warn we currently stock.

Premium Series

ZEON 12
ZEON 10-s
ZEON 10
ZEON 8-s
ZEON 8
XD9000i
XD9000i Portable
XD9000
M8274-50
M8000
M8000-s
M6000
M6000 SDP Portable

Ultimate Performance Series

Endurance 12.0
PowerPlant HP
PowerPlant HD
9.5xp
9.5xp-s
9.0Rc
9.5cti
9.5cti-s
9.5cti Multi-Mount

Entry Level Series

VR12000
VR10000
VR10000-s
VR8000
VR8000-s

Heavy Weight Series

16.5ti
M15000
M12000

Anyone who is interested in Warn product please send me a PM or text me and I will get you a price on the unit you are interested in.

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.