DODGE RAM FORUM banner

exhaust, fender lights, light switch

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Toms Blue Ram 1500 
#1 ·
hey guys im looking to get a cheap exhaust for my 95 ram i want it to be louder! what should i buy and if anyone has a system they want to sell let me know.

im also looking for cheap yellow fender lights they dont have to work as turn signals where to buy and again if you have ones you want to sell let me know

also i have fog lights(aftermarket) in the front on my push bar and i have to wire it but i dont know where i want to put the switch. where have you guys put it in the past? thanks

#2 ·
For an exhaust, i'd look at getting a custom one bent for you, it's normally cheaper that a cat-back system. If you want it loud, then i'd look at a flowmaster muffler (a 40 or 44). You can normally find the fender lights at your local parts store for the cheapest price, and lastly, I wired my aftermarket fogs into a switch just to the left of the steering column. There is a little rectangular insert that was perfect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.