DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Alright y'all, lets see some pictures

202K views 597 replies 222 participants last post by  h2oman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Post up some pics or your dodge doing what it does best!

Attachments

See less See more
#395 ·

#399 ·
it certainly turns heads when i get on it.. hehe :smileup:

#400 ·
Trip to Florida

Recent trip to Florida for Biketoberfest. Off roading near Mayport NAS in Jax. 30' Raptor Toy Hauler being towed by my 2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4. Harley Tri-Glide in garage of Raptor.

The Ram towed the trailer really well. The new 8 speed transmission was awesome. Trailer was 7,800 lbs. Harley was 1,200 lbs. All the power you will ever need, Hemi was great. I need to stiffen the rear end a little. Even with weight distribution bars it sagged a bit.

#401 ·
Recent trip to Florida for Biketoberfest. Off roading near Mayport NAS in Jax. 30' Raptor Toy Hauler being towed by my 2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4. Harley Tri-Glide in garage of Raptor.

The Ram towed the trailer really well. The new 8 speed transmission was awesome. Trailer was 7,800 lbs. Harley was 1,200 lbs. All the power you will ever need, Hemi was great. I need to stiffen the rear end a little. Even with weight distribution bars it sagged a bit.

well damn I know exactly where that's at :D Great shot of your truck in the water!!

#405 ·
Finally figured out how to add pics

This is from New Years, out at Superstitions in the Imperial Valley. The trailer isn't actually that heavy. My friends picked a horrible camp spot and i had to jack the back of the trailer up to level it. So the back of the truck looks totally weighed down.

#410 ·
I posted already in the Power Wagon section but, might as well post here too!-Had some fun at The Flats this past weekend, it was cold (40 degrees), nasty (pouring rain), and muddy (slick red clay) but we had a lot of fun! We hit the trails, they were very difficult with the greasy clay! (had to pull cable twice and had to have a buddy winch me sideways to get me off trees I slid into three times, at one point I slid sideways down the trail, at another I dang near slid off a 15 foot drop when the trail turned but my truck didn't want to! You could literally put you vehicle in park and put the e-brake on and still slide down the trail at some points, it was that slick! One of the times I had to pull cable, I fell on my face right after stepping out of the truck!) I don't have any trail pics but, I have some from playing in the mud pit!!!

This fun:

Makes for this nasty mess:

Which took eight hours to clean to this point:

Just ignore the dents, they are from previous wheeling trips (some got ummm… "reinforced" on this trip though), it can be tough squeezing a Power Wagon onto trails that Wrangler owners say are "really tight and technical", LOL!

#411 ·
looks like my kind of fun ^^ maybe you just need to spray your truck in bedliner and then no more worries with dents :) lol

#412 · (Edited)
First time the new suspension has been tested. These trails were sick!!!
This picture is probably my favorite!
Twisting…
And twisted lol…

By the time I found some mud it was dark…needless to say I'm going back tomorrow afternoon!

#414 ·
First time the new suspension has been tested. These trails were sick!!!
This picture is probably my favorite!
Twisting…
And twisted lol...

By the time I found some mud it was dark…needless to say I'm going back tomorrow afternoon!

wow, very nice pics!:smileup:

#413 ·
Very nice. Great pics.

#418 ·
^^That looks like fun.

#421 ·
First time my ram actually saw some mud. Gotta love the Florida life.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

#422 · (Edited)

Not the greatest pics but it's all I grabbed this past weekend out shooting. Finally paid it off so now it's time to save up for some stuff. I have a video my niece took climbing a ledge I will try to post. Doesn't seem like much but it is surprising what this thing can do in 4 LO.

Plans include a LED light bar for the rack on the bed, 12,000 lb winch behind the front bumper, rock sliders, fender flares to cover up a rusty fender that the dealership only sanded down and covered over. Not sure about the lift. Might just do a 3" body lift. I dont wheel hardcore anymore, thats what the blazer is for. 315 all terrains for shoes.

#424 ·
Added a 6" RCX lift this weekend. Going to be putting 5100's in the front to level it out, have new Cooper Stt's sitting in the garage waiting for my Moto Metal 962's in a 20x12 to come in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.