DODGE RAM FORUM banner

floor mats

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  Ken Williams 
#1 ·
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum. Does anyone have recommendations on a rubber floor mat for a '12 1500 quad cab? I do a bit of construction , hunting , and with winter coming , the floors are taking a beating. Thanks. Joe.

#6 ·
i have the weather tech digi liners, but i will throw one caution. I lvoe the liners, however the front passenger liner slips and move all over the place. it has slipped many times when passengers are hauling themselves into the truck. i wish there were retainer clips on the passenger mat as there are on the driver side.

im not sure if the other brands have better fitment in the passenger side, but this is the only downfall i have with the weathertechs...

#10 ·
Just got Weathertechs digi-liners for my 2012 Crew Cab, Big Horn. On the fit, the passenger side seems fine. Drivers side fits well too, the liner goes up under the gas pedal hopefully I can still "Floor it"!

The back is where I'm not entirely happy. The fit is just "ok". I think it is about 1 inch too long, sort of "bubbly" over the hump and a bit too wide between the cup holder and the center console. They are stiffer than the factory mats, so getting into the floor storage boxes is a little more of a pain.

I guess if I could have tried the reverse mat before I bought it, I probably would have passed on it and just kept the factory one. Perhaps I'll pull it out after the winter and use the factory one.

Only been in for a day or so, but so far happy with front ones.

#11 ·
Santa just delivered me some Weather Techs for my '12 1500 Sport QC. THEY.ARE.AWESOME! They fit like a glove. The fronts fit perfectly. The drivers side shifts away from the ebrake column just a hair because of where I put my feet, but thats whatever. Passengers side fits perfectly. Im more impressed with the backs. They are 1 long piece, that covers both sides and the middle hump. At first i was afraid it wouldnt fit, since it seemed so long right out of the box, but it fit perfectly. No issues. They are sturdy, and luckily NJ just got a big storm right after christmas, so my floors already protected.

Dont get the rubber ones that bend and twist, just get the weather techs. $199 might be a lot, if your thinking about it, but its very very worth it.

#14 ·
Floor Mats

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum. Does anyone have recommendations on a rubber floor mat for a '12 1500 quad cab? I do a bit of construction , hunting , and with winter coming , the floors are taking a beating. Thanks. Joe.
I purchased Husky X zact Slush Mats for my truck. They are great and your feet will never touch the carpet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.