DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Whatcha think?

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  TimW 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Are they pry marks to the right off center and corner right?

Tsk, tsk...

I prefer it over the OEM.

#6 ·
It looks very good, I'd like to have something like it myself. Needs a little contrast and there isn't anything else brushed inside the cab. Painted to match the body and maybe throw in some red for the lettering or polished would look pretty nice. Who did you have make them?

#8 ·
The more I look at them the more I think a black background and polished letters. Similar to the stock emblem....but better. lol

One thing I had no idea on is that the grille emblem is curved....I'd never had it off before today so I never looked. Luckily I have a sheet metal roller at my shop that I can put the curve into it with.

#11 ·
Sorry, looks like crap. Maybe it would look better if it was chrome or stainless or brushed aluminum. Looks like it's made of wood.
Uhhh.....it IS brushed aluminum. Perhaps it's time for a trip to the eye doctor?
Maybe adjust the colors on your monitor? Something....

And as I already posted....I just threw it up there to check it out. I'll have it and the grille badge finished sometime this week. Gloss black background and polished letters and M.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.