DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2nd MOD LIST COMPLETE!... AND YES PICS

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Kearns16 
#1 ·
Finally finished my second mod list! I have the Clarion VX401 touch screen. I love it btw! And as you can see two JL 10's under the backseat. Decided to put my amp under the drivers side seat. The last picture is a pic of the toggle switch to watch dvd's while driving down the road. Of course not for me but for passengers lol! Also two LED bars under driver and passenger side dash!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Awesome

I just added to my Mod list. Did you install it yourself?? Where did you get the radio trim kit?? did it require a conversion kit for the wiring harness? I am looking on Clarion's website, it is $549.00. Have you hooked up any rear monitors?? Sorry for the multiple questions, I am new at this and having fun with my mods.

#14 ·
I just added to my Mod list. Did you install it yourself?? Where did you get the radio trim kit?? did it require a conversion kit for the wiring harness? I am looking on Clarion's website, it is $549.00. Have you hooked up any rear monitors?? Sorry for the multiple questions, I am new at this and having fun with my mods.
No i actually had a company do it!.. I didnt want to mess too much up by myself lol!..i did have to buy a seperate wiring harness and i believe it is on the clarion website. It should tell u part numbers and every harness u need!.. No rear monitors for me usually not too many passengers lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.