DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Thanks Asur... 3 coats of Zaino today

2K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  Pull Ya 
#1 ·
3 coats of Zaino, Adams on the tires

See less See more
#5 ·
That truck looks sweet, and the color, wow, it looks amazing. Your truck looks just amazing, is that zaino stuff easy to use or what, love there product. Congrats on a great looking truck, thanks for the pic, I keep scrolling back up to view it as I write this. Reps for sharing that pic.

#21 ·
Awesome looking job!! :smileup: I love Zaino! Once I used it, I've never looked at anything else. Super easy to use, looks great and lasts longer than any wax I've ever used! I also use the Adam's VRT for my tires and black plastic. Great stuff as well. I spray Adam's invisible wheel well in my wheel wells and :SHOCKED:

#11 ·
Beautiful truck! Thoughts and prayers to Boston, MA! I guess I don't know what Zaino is. You should post a pic of that along with the truck!!

#22 ·
I'm looking at detail sprays now. Have a bottle of mothers reflections but thinking I should get something better. Any thoughts on zaino z-6 vs adams detail spray? Love zaino but the adams seems easier to use.

Maybe I'm going overboard but I'm also thinking of putting aside my bottle of meguires gold class care wash and getting either zaino's or Adams product. Last thing I want is the meguires to strip the wax job I just did.

#23 ·
great job man! I love the colour, and have only ever seen one that colour in Canada...i want it! lol

fyi for thsose considering zaino, look to duragloss. ive been told from a reputable source they are one in the same, but duragloss is readily available and alot cheaper.

Also, IMO, there are alot better products than adams for the money. I now i will ruffle alot of feathers here, but in my testing, i found it didnt really perform all that well except for their undercarriage spray, but to be fair, i didnt try any polishes, just cleaners and dressings. I have left over sample sizes for any canucks interested in them....just PM me.

#26 ·
Washed with Zaino car wash today then hit it with Z-8. Stuff is great. Again easy to use and was amazed at how the hood (wherei started) really shined to a wet finish. I couldn't stop looking. Bought some z-6 as well but have t used it yet

#27 ·
Zaino spray detailer has a great reputation with professional detailers. I have used it for a number of years and believe that it is the best I have used.
Jay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.