DODGE RAM FORUM banner

losing is tough on mustang owners

3K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  hnrypat21 
#1 ·
me and my buddy just got done eating lunch, and on the way back a red 2011 v6 mustang revved it while passing me. i followed him to a road off the beaten path. it was a young kid, first i made sure it was no 5.0 or i would get my a$$ kicked. but he had some aftermarket exhaust sounded like a v8 but he assured me it was a v6. we raced from a dig 3 times had him every time close to 2 lengths all the way to 100. dude was shocked a truck took his stang everytime like it did, i was respectful and said i liked the color on his car, it being red like my R/T;). i looked up what motor trend has recorded for 2011 v6 mustang's 0-60 and its mid 5's. i was in a good mood the rest of the day:smiley_thumbs_up:

#2 ·
That is a great way to capture and keep a smile for the day. :smileup:

Good Kill!

#7 ·
Yeah the new GT500 would have really put you in your place LOL, 650hp stock with a warranty is pretty bad ass.

#9 ·
Wonder what you would have posted if the V6 mustang was a twin turbo pushing 600hp.....lol. Luckily it wasn't, so I guess I should congratulate you on your win against a stock V6 mustang....

#10 ·
Haha if it was one of the new gt500's there wouldn't be a post. I'm not that dumb to race a car that can trash a z06 corvette.. And the v6 mustang is the best performance car you can get for under 25k. There quick, It has as much horse as the old 4.6L gt motor that ended in 2010. There's a lot more to it than just the motor also.

#12 ·
These new mustangs are no joke, thats for sure. If i didn't have kids coming in my near future, i would have a 5.0 in my driveway!

And i would DIE for a 2013 GT500....662hp, mid 11 second car, goes 200 mph and looks amazing FOR 60 GRAND?!! god...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.