DODGE RAM FORUM banner

What Programmable chip for 2011 Hemi?

8K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  erm 
#1 ·
Just looking for some input on a programmable chip for more HP and fuel economy for my new2011 Ram 1500 w/ Hemi.

After lots of research I am about to install the Magnaflow cat-back performance exhaust part#16869 and my next "improvement" will be a programmable chip and maybe someone can suggest what the preffered CAI is for my Hemi?

Thanks in advance, this forum is a great reference.

#2 ·
The magnaflow's sound great with the Hemi's. K&N and AirAid both make great CAIs and to my knowledge there is not a programer out for the 2011 Hemi yet, sure hope they hurry up as I'm sure most of us on here are impatiently waiting for one. When they do come out, I'm going with the Superchips but alot of guys like the Diablo Sport Preditor, both are great....

#6 ·
I did a lot of R&D work for Diablosport when they released their C5 Corvette programmer a few years ago. Pretty good stuff and a dedicated staff. I have had no contact with them on the RAM system but I will likely purchase it when it comes out just because of past experience with them. :smiley_thumbs_up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.