DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Siggy Pics and PhotoShop Requests Here!

148K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  02cummins 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We have some talented artists and computer graphic savvy members here and they are willing to do some work for you to create a signature pic or a photoshop of your truck.

Here's the place to post up your pics and your request. Give them an idea of what you want, i.e., a theme, a background, maybe add your name to the pic, skulls, flames, etc...

The following basic information is needed for our artists to do their magic:

Sig Dimension:
Pictures for sig:
Color for Sig:
Word or Phrase to be put in Sig:
Description of what you want:

Have fun and enjoy the results!

#62 ·
If this is possible, I'd love to see this picture of my truck get the SS/T symbol on my truck, along the side. You might have to stretch it a bit to make it look quality. I'd love to see it almost invisible, kinda transparent. Then just in the corner put 98SST. Alex. or something like that.

Heres some of the symbol.

Here it is on my hood,

my dash,

Rear end.

I understand if it is a complicated task. If it can't happen in a reasonable time, it's all good lol. Just visioned it.

Maybe the symbol could be put in the blank space to the bottom left?

#67 · (Edited)
I like the font style you used for CajunDodge, that's awesome, and the background is good, too, but I'm thinkin' something besides pink and purple....How about the background in black, the Ram head and lettering in red?

- Cajun :pepper:

#64 ·
Thanks Werm. Good work with Cajun's.

I still for some reason cannot give the reputation to you. I am usually generous with the reputation as well, so it's stumped me why I can't give it to you.

I have 1 IOU already for the tinted tail lights lol.

#66 ·
Werm, that is EXACTLY what I had in mind. Absolutely BADASS! Thank you a million man. I owe you a sh*t ton of reputation, and I will when I am able to do so!

#80 ·
That is AWESOME, thank you so much Werm!!! :rep:

- Cajun :pepper:

#76 · (Edited)
That looks great. thanks werm

Edit: I save the siggy pic to my computer then uploaded in the edit sig. section then inserted it. I can see it on the preveiw but its not on any of my post, could someone please help.

#79 ·
Got photoshop back. Bring it on. I won't be able to be on all the time, but when I have access to internet I'll check in.

#81 ·
Hey hey Can I join in on all the fun? I want one all you guys have one haha.

I want to thank you in advance for all your talent and work!!!

Well if you can make it I would like a black background with the letters in white. Wanted to add the bee in since thats what is on the side of my truck and thats the point of scat pak.

Thats the bee and now pics of my truck....

I think this is the one that should be used

I trust your judgment on the sig pic!

Thanks so much if its possible to do one still!!!!! :smileup::smileup:

#83 ·
Thanks man i like it. Anyway you could throw that bee in? I like this one still!!. THANKS bro. Well i'll check back in since you said backgrounds not done yet. I'll keep this one too

Meds kick in? Mine kicked in right now hahaha.

#85 ·
wow thanx man I like it! This shit is cool haha. Wicked!

#86 ·
I have one as my desktop background too! Sick!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.