DODGE RAM FORUM banner

I figured out why...

4K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  strang3majik 
#1 ·
I found out why no one ever wants to race me...lol I had my truck in Hanover, PA...ricer central. They'll race anybody...but, the whole time I was there, no one wanted to mess with me.
I've been driving my truck for 3 years now...and, I've only ever really ran 3 people. My dad, a friend of mine, and some dude in a Saturn ION Red Line.

But...all this time, I could never understand why this was. I just figured, no one wanted to waste their time racing a truck...

well....after simply googling SS/Ts, after getting a few pages in, I found a few forums for other cars (Hondas/Eclipses...etc)...and they all were mentioning seeing an SS/T, and asking what they were.

The incorrect answer these websites gave........

They're supercharged V8s and are fast as hell, don't mess with them. Why else would they put giant stripes on them advertising they're badass if they weren't something fast. If you want to keep your manlihood...stay away. :D

So...now, its kinda a cool factor that no one wants to race...they're all scared of me :p Little do they know...haha.

See less See more
#3 ·
That's pretty funny man! You just look intimidating, that's a cool factor all it's own haha! :smileup:

- Cajun

#5 ·
Or you could just get some stripes Daniel, that would look sweet! :smileup:

- Cajun

#9 ·
:smileup:That is a good one indeed..........I wouldnt walk into a fight that looked like i was face to face with a bad ass either..............:LOL:

#10 ·
I've always got people asking me "What the hells under that hood?".

Great story.

#14 ·
No Ricer Research = Ridiculous Reaction to Ram Ride!

Gotta love the intimidation factor. It's got the look.....and the reputation! :smileup:

#16 ·
Too bad they are thinking about the second gen ford lightning that came from the factory with a Eaton supercharger.

#17 ·
Nobody knows what an SS/T is. I have had people ask me where I got my wheels, who put the stripes on, etc. I don't even bother telling people that it is an SS/T. I just tell them it is a 1998 Dodge Ram. I get tired of explaining it to people that didn't really care in the first place. :)

#19 ·
Yeah I get tired of explaining what a SS/T is also.

And most people aren't worthy of the explanation. :hah:

#20 ·
Sounds like if you have to ask what an SS/T is, you just don't need to know. :)

- Cajun

#23 ·
Supercharged Stomps Tuners

or is it

Stomps Supercharged Tuners

:4-dontknow:

#27 ·
If Toyota made an SST, it would mean Stupid Stuck Trottle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.