DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Ram Picture Game

17K views 99 replies 31 participants last post by  Quailcreek 
#1 ·
This game is very simple and gives us an extra opportunity to take really random pictures of our Trucks, and get to know some members better. The idea is to have requests so simple, that people are racing to get the pic posted. When the requests are too difficult or specific, it kills the game.

Think of this as a scavenger photo hunt. The point is to get out and take the picture!

It's very simple:
Someone posts a request: Ram with a ......
First person to post a photo of their Ram with the ...... gets to post up the next request.

Duplicate requests are OK! (As long as the same person does not reply with the same EXACT picture. It can be the same Truck, same location, but let's go get a new pic.

If a request is not met within 24 hours, it will be void.
The default request will be Ram with a book.
This keeps the game moving, and we all have a book or 2 (well most of us). Again, no posting of duplicate photos!! If you want to fulfill the default request in the future, you must post a NEW photo. Can be the same Truck with a diff book, but not the same EXACT picture. The last post will have a time stamp on it, so you'll know when the 24 hours is up

In order to keep the game running, requests need to be easy and not too specific. Like:
- Ram at the gas station.
- Ram with a flower.
- Ram next to a Chevy.

The idea is to ask for something that 99% of people (across the world, in different time zones, in different climates) can snap a crappy camera phone pic and try and beat the next person to the post. Although if you have a lovely camera, the nicer the better!

You can ask for random objects, people voguing in weird poses, picture with your favorite magazine, color... Anything really. And if it's a tough request, use your imagination.

Must be your Ram, or your wife's/husband's... As long as you're the one driving it.

And PLEASE don't ask for requests that may put someone in danger. Stopping on the side of the expressway to take a picture just isn't safe or smart.

If you need a place to upload your photos:
TinyPic
ImageShack
PhotoBucket
Flickr
IMGUR

Game on. :smileup:

First challenge:

Ram in a Field

See less See more
#5 ·
I would like to add that the pictures must be freshly taken, no old pics should count. Obviously will have to go on the honor system. That also helps get people out to take the pics. I was thinking about starting this kinda thread being that i first played it on the Jeep Forum. I was fun!

#8 ·
damn... i wish it was night time here. i have a great idea for a picture with christmas lights!!! :rolleyes:

#11 ·
if no one post any by 830 then ill post one of mine :)

#12 ·

Not MY Christmas lights...but he didn't specify ;)

Sorry Snoyl

Ram with your Pet

#15 ·
Nicely done all you guys, and another thing is and ill change it, you can use pictures you've take in the past but its kinda nice to get some quick fresh snap shots of them rams and it gets alot more fun when more people get involved soooo...........

.......whos got a Pet they can take a pic with there ram?

#16 ·
i hate being at work!! Keeps me from doing so many important things!!!

#19 ·
This is an awesome thread idea! :rep:

#24 ·
Ram on a mountain
Ok, Lemme go start her up and drive on out there! It will be a snow covered mountain too! :wavey:

snowfall one day and then plus 16 the next. how its working down here so far this year... also this isnt a recent pic, from last year... but when i saw ram covered in snow, i Knew i had a picture :p
We have had about 8 inches on the ground here since mid october. :gy:

#25 ·
man... i live near a lot of hills do they count?? :LOL:

#26 ·
Uh, today sucked! I went out to get the picture and some jackass here stole my extension cord that was warming the truck. I had to cold start it at -25 (that didnt sound good), so I could go get a new cord. Anyways I get to walmart and they are sold out! I then head overe to lowes- they are sold out. I then get to home depot and have to spend 10 bucks more than I normally would have to. :po:

And lastly I get on top of the mountain and I get my camera out and the battery is dead! I then try my ipod touch- dead and my phone's battery is low so it doesnt allow pictures.

Long story short- I dont have the picture:sad:

#28 ·
Okay so I had to do it.... (this doesn't count) but this game is fun...come on guys! I know tons of you live in the mountains... ArmyofOne has a picture of his truck on a mountain.. I SEENT IT

#29 ·
ok... that was funny. i was thinking about doing the same thing. i live to far away from the mountains to take a picture. i have an old picture though... but its not really on the mountain?? just next to it. idk if it would count

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.