DODGE RAM FORUM banner

SPECIFIC SUGGESTIONS SOUGHT: Mud Flaps / Splash Guards that FIT 2005 RAM 1500

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Chunkem 
#1 ·
I have a 2005 RAM 1500 Quad-Cab 6' 4" bed 4x4. (It's an "Orange County Choppers" absurd edition).

I'm looking for a SPECIFIC Mud Flap that FITS - not "Universal" or a brand name - an actual link, product number, something. The shopping sites SUCK b/c all the fitments when you select "RAM 1500 4WD Quad-Cab 6'4"" etc. have language that says: "Fits your truck" and reviews say: "DID NOT FIT MY TOYOTA!" etc.

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED GENTS! My truck has PeraMud & Road-Grime AS I DRIVE HOME FROM A CAR WASH!
https://picasaweb.google.com/113274742100918665389/DodgeRAM

#2 ·
dont know much about 05 but weathertech makes great mud gaurds and rain gaurds. their rain gaurds dont use tape for the front doors, minimal tape on the rears. the mud gaurds are formed to use preexisting holes and hardware. i have weathertech mud gaurds and avs rain gaurds. avs makes nice ones for inchannel use, but they use tape even in the front doors

#4 ·
If it helps I have purchased product from JC Whitney based on their say so that the product would fit and as advertised it was a perfect fit. I know with my truck I installed the Mopar mud flaps and they are nice and durable.

#5 ·
I went with Bully mudflaps for my rear set.. They are a universal fit but they look really good and work really well. The front were some generic kind, not sure of name, but they work just as good also and they are the smaller fitment ones.

Bully rear flaps

Front flaps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.