DODGE RAM FORUM banner

35" tires on stock 20" rims.

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  ejmram2011 
#1 ·
I'm sure this question has been brought up a lot but i can't seem to find an exact answer. I have a 2011 Ram 1500. I put a Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit and 1.25" body lift kit on. I would like to put 35's on but I want to keep the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]stock[/COLOR][/COLOR] rims due to the fact that i like how they look and simply cant afford tires AND rims. I am told that due to the rim's off set the 35's will rub suspension parts. Is this true? and if so, will spacers solve the problem?

#6 ·
@11bighorn Thanks Ill check out rough country's spacers. I don't have any pictures yet. I have only installed the leveling kit so far. The body lift is still in the box becuase I wanted to see how the truck will look with the 35's before I installed the body lift.
@grubrunner I'm looking at the Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's. Any other recommendations?

#7 ·
The Toyo Open Country MT's are another option, very comparable to the Nittos. Nitto is owned by Toyo so they are essentially the same company. Here's a link to my first impression review of them on my truck:

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=141365

If you want to go a little bit cheaper Federal Couragia MT's is another option. Quite a few guys are running them now with no complaints. But they do measure smaller than the other 35x12.5 tires.

Fuel just started making their own MT's as well. Haven't really heard much about them yet but they do look very sick. I think the price point is around the same as the Nitto Trail Graps or the Toyo MT's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.