DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Thought I would share this with you

3K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  BigHorn 4 Life 
#1 ·
I am moving and I wanted to move my 8x12 shed over to my new place this morning.The shed was over on the other side of my yard.I called a tow service and he brought a 16,000 pound rollback truck.I had a lot of mud in my back yard and rubber multch on top of it where my kids swingset was.He started backing up to the shed and got stuck in the mud and multch.He was kinda mad because now he thought he would have to call his dad to pull him out.I went and got my truck and pulled him out like it was nothing 4 high lol.The guy had a GMC too lmao.So he left becuase he couldn't get back there to my building.So I went and got my truck and hooked up my shed and yanked that thing all the way accross my yard lol.I got to my fence and told my Dad well this is good enough.Dad told me to pull it to the road lol.So I was pulling it easy then the hole front of the shed busted off lol.Well the towtruck guy came back and picked the shed up and took it to my new place :).I am fixing the front of my shed today.Who says I need 456 gears muuuhahahah.

#6 ·
Lol, why take the shed apart when you could rip the whole thing out!!! Awesome story man!

#8 ·
Cool story man, that's the way to get 'er done!

- Cajun

#10 ·
lol thanks guys.Yup yard is tore up pretty good but I don't care lol.I could have gotten pics but was in a hury so didn't get any.I will get some pics of my yard lol.I tride to fix all the ruts lol.Dad fixed the shed well he said he did i will see in about 10 min going over there now.I will take pics of that too lol.

#12 ·
Nice patch job on the shed. Truck looks really good too.

#13 ·
Thanks my dad did the patch job we will make it look like it never happend.At first I was kinda mad but after thinking about how it looked after the hole front was gone it is pretty funny.You guys should have seen it lol it exploded the front of that building out lmao.

Thanks for the compliment on my truck too :).It is pretty dirty I have been working her today a little bit :).

#20 ·
Great story! Thanks for the pix! :smileup:

#24 ·
Thanks guys :).I am almost done with the move.The bad thing is I will be moving again next year after my wide graduates Nursing school in Oct lol.We are looking to get a house with at least 4k sq ft.

Ya I wish I did get pics of me pulling that big truck.It was fun pulling him and that shed haha.Ya my Dad did a good job repairing my shed.I told him he bought it when that happend lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.