DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Sign-up for upcoming So Cal Meet!

8K views 73 replies 22 participants last post by  Nightsport 
#1 ·
Hey guys, there are a number of guys who are showing interest in having a meet here in So Cal. Everyone is welcome and I figure we can decide on a meeting location once we have a substantial list of interested guys/gals. We will go from there.

Here it goes:

1. bgbluram

#54 · (Edited)
A good place to meet would be Tom's Farms in Corona California, near the I-15, family friendly, free parking, restaurants, good prices
http://shop.tomsfarms.com/Resturants_Indoor_Dining_Outdoor_Dining_s/91.htm
100 miles from San Diego
50 miles from Long Beach, best to use Ortega Hwy, but CA 91 works
40 miles from Morena Valley

another forum for Rams is meeting there in May, type this into your browsers search engine
8TH ANNUAL SUGAR SHACK/TOM'S FARMS GTG - SUNDAY 5/6/12
good people there, nice Rams
you may not want to mention this forum, if you go to it

#60 ·
A good place to meet would be Tom's Farms in Corona California, near the I-15, family friendly, free parking, restaurants, good prices
http://shop.tomsfarms.com/Resturants_Indoor_Dining_Outdoor_Dining_s/91.htm
100 miles from San Diego
50 miles from Long Beach, best to use Ortega Hwy, but CA 91 works
40 miles from Morena Valley

another forum for Rams is meeting there in May, type this into your browsers search engine
8TH ANNUAL SUGAR SHACK/TOM'S FARMS GTG - SUNDAY 5/6/12
good people there, nice Rams
you may not want to mention this forum, if you go to it
I would be down for something like this...

#56 ·
HI! lol

I fell off of the wayside because I had to lemon law my 2011 and am now in a 2012 lol. Ill be back around more often. Starting to get life back in order after a bad car accident I had and school and work and shit

#62 · (Edited)
we could get something going near San Diego, if no one in Orange County is ready to commit

Mission Bay or Fiesta Island, or Chula Vista Marina ???

I even have a better place, Lindo Lake Park in Lakeside, at the VFW, on a Saturday from 10 AM to 2 PM, or Sunday morning from 8 am to Noon, i can have the upper lot opened to just RamforumZ members, with or without their Rams

these are the times that they are cooking, the times can be extended for our get together
I am there for Burgers on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday

#64 ·
any weekend, i just have to get the upper lot gate unlocked

I was there today from noon to 3 pm, great burgers & salads, chili beans, $6

i am there every sunday from 10 until noon
tomorrow the guys are cooking pork chops & steaks, eggs, country fries, bisquits & gravy, coffee, OJ, $7.00
while they are cooking, the bar is open to everyone

when they are cooking, kids are welcome
when they are not cooking, i can sign you into the bar

we don't need a meet & greet to get together, just come on out

#65 ·
I went to the Lakeside VFW today for the monthly pork chop breakfast
next week it is omlettes

I saw several nice looking Rams out there in Lakeside, 2 of them were all blacked out
one of them even had the rams head blacked out & black rims, the driver had several tats
I don't think any of the Rams belonged to any of our group & none of them seemed
to be part of any group

#66 ·
I went to the Lakeside VFW today for the monthly pork chop breakfast
next week it is omlettes

I saw several nice looking Rams out there in Lakeside, 2 of them were all blacked out
one of them even had the rams head blacked out & black rims, the driver had several tats
I don't think any of the Rams belonged to any of our group & none of them seemed
to be part of any group

the one with the blacked out headlights and black rims, was it white? white stickers on the back window?

#67 ·
I didn't do Lakeside VFW this last Sunday
unless something unusual happen s i will be there both Saturday around noon enjoying burgers, salad & all the fixings & Sunday morning for steak & eggs & all the fixings

That is the only thing going until someone else commits to a meet & greet in SoCal
if my 2009 Sunburst Orange Ram is there, i am there
Tell me on here when you will be there & I will make a point to be there, unless for some unlikely chance that i will be working that particular weekend

#73 ·
I missed the Tom's Farms M & G on May 6th, i just plain spaced on the date

That was a run from the Sugar Shack in Huntington Beach to Tom's Farms in Corona, across the Ortega Highway
Last year there were about 16 Rams that made the Run

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.