DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Northern Virginia

12K views 60 replies 38 participants last post by  1oldtimer 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone on here was from Nothern Virginia. I am from centreville and wanted to know if anyone around here meets up!

#30 ·
Anyone up for some BBQ? Don't want to put away the MOPAR hoping for good days to drive it? I thought we may like to get together for some BBQ and Football. Hold December 9 open for probably the last fling of the year. The Place is Big Daddy's BBQ, 181 Warrior Drive, Stephens City, VA. Place of choice for pulled park and tender brisket. They will cordon off a section for us inside and on the parking lot.

They open at noon, so bring your appetite. Also, I would like to make this a canned food run, so bring 5(or more) cans of non-perishable food and we will donate the totals to the Blue Ridge Area Foodbank.

Who's coming????

#31 ·
Anyone up for some BBQ? Don't want to put away the MOPAR hoping for good days to drive it? I thought we may like to get together for some BBQ and Football. Hold December 9 open for probably the last fling of the year. The Place is Big Daddy's BBQ, 181 Warrior Drive, Stephens City, VA. Place of choice for pulled park and tender brisket. They will cordon off a section for us inside and on the parking lot.

They open at noon, so bring your appetite. Also, I would like to make this a canned food run, so bring 5(or more) cans of non-perishable food and we will donate the totals to the Blue Ridge Area Foodbank.

Who's coming????
Damn!!! :SHOCKED: That is the day my parents will be celibrating their wedding anniversary and I would be in the dog house with them if I didn't show up.

#42 ·
Anyone willing to jointly organize a meet with me? Last time it failed miserably, maybe having more than 1 person pushing the advertising would be helpful. also, it was summer time when I did it so people were probably more busy.

would probably have to make it for the beginning on the new year, with the holidays coming up and all.

PM me if interested, or write on my visitor wall if you can't PM

#57 ·
Hello! I'm in the Centreville area and wanted to know a good, affordable shop that does good aftermarket work. Looking to get some auto side steps installed and a good shop that does good prep work (rust preventative etc) before putting in a drop-in liner. Any suggestions? :)

#60 ·
Newer here, but live down in Fredericksburg and work up at Quantico.
Anything coming up or going on?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.