DODGE RAM FORUM banner

What to do with the Rams head

• Ditch it! People will know its a Ram anyway!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Keep it, cuz whats a truck without at least 1 badge on it...

Votes: 5 38.5%

To shave or not to shave...

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  moparornocar72 
#1 ·
So my truck is going into the body shop next week to have the doors and mirror fixed. I had the guy fluff the insurance quote a little bit to be able to fix a dent i got randomly in my tailgate as well and while i was there I asked if he would mind if i pulled the ram emblem off the tailgate and he could paint over hte bondo for me since he was going to be painting the tailgate anyway...

So if it were you would you shave the ramshead off of the tailgate or no? All the other badges are off the truck and the front rams head is painted black with a white background

#6 ·
well since mine didnt come with the badge and i went out and bout one i would say keep it. i love seein those big ram heads when i am behind them nice 4th gens

#11 ·
Shave it! Have them duplicate the shape from the emblem then tig tack it into place, smooth, body fill, them paint. A smoothed tailgate is a beautiful sight. You could always go all the way and relocate the handle to the inside of the tailgate and go fully shaved for a complete custom look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.