DODGE RAM FORUM banner

12 Ram Express some new mods

8K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  holydiver89 
#1 ·
Debadged and 20% Tint all the way around....

Extang Tri-fecta

Ez Down

Overhead Console w/homelink

weathertech mats:

Next on the list is the Evic cluster, leather steering wheel w/evic controls, and a Mopar tow hitch and factory controller......Dealer states Mopar hitchs are on national backorder...

See less See more
#3 ·
Sweet looking truck and nice job on your mods so far, too! :smileup:

- Cajun

#9 ·
beautiful truck. i love the overhead console. did you have to replace the headliner or did you cut the original to fit the overhead console? i really want to do that mod. where does it plug into? does it also have that greenish map light? please more info, ive never seen that mod before.

#20 ·
it does not come with overhead lighting, or leather wheel with controls. You can get the evic if you order the trailer brake option. The overhead console bothered me the most, I hated not having a maplight to turn on when I needed it. Rolling over the dimmer switch is a thing of the past now aways....

#25 ·
You dont have to do the wiring mod on the 12 trucks, its already good to go, just plug in the evic and add the radio steering control sales codes. The only mod I have done lately is the added trailer hitch and some lighted factory sun visors....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.