DODGE RAM FORUM banner

What tuner do you use/ordered?

• DiabloSport (in the comments, say which one)

Votes: 56 46.3%
  • BullyDog

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • Superchip

Votes: 28 23.1%
  • Other (tell us in the comments)

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • None (tell us why)

Votes: 18 14.9%

What tuner do you run?

9K views 51 replies 38 participants last post by  NOCORAM 
#1 · (Edited)
Now that the tuners for 2011+ have all but been released. What tuners are you using/ordered and why?

I have used a Diablosport predator on my 06 silverado and now I am planning to use a DiabloSport trinty when they release the software!

#30 ·
inTune when it gets here hopefully this week or early next week!! I will run it for awhile with canned tunes then plan on HemiFever Tune I want to see the difference from stock to canned tuned to custom tuned

#31 ·
I'm running the Diablo Sport Trinity in my '09 HEMI and it makes a big difference. Currently running the 91 Tune. Better shift points, more power and better gas mileage, even with the terrible winter gas we have here in Idaho right now. Got 14 mpg on the last tank with 35's and a 6" lift. And that was mostly in town driving. Would be interested to see how it would run with a fully custom tune.

#36 ·
T1000 from DS

#42 ·
Superchip engineers could not get the tuner to work. I’m really bummed It had to be me, just my luck! LOL. Tech support was awesome except for one guy, but the bottom line its going back and im getting a refund. My truck as about 15 flash counts from failed tune to failed tune and that was the one thing I did not want for warranty reasons. There tunes may be great but they got a lot of work to do on the soft where side. I got to tell it how it is DON’T GET A SUPERCHIPS. :smiledown::doh::doh:
(reposted from one of my original posts)

#44 ·
I just did the 93 Octane with my Superchips 3842, I only went around the block but I definitely feel a difference. I will post more as I drive it. I will be installing a Volant CAI tomorrow morning as well. I will get to test out the towing tune Monday as I will be towing a 20ft trailer from South FL to Chicago.

#46 ·
Diablo I1000. Tuner LOVE IT!!!

WOKE MY BABY RIGHT UP. IT TOOK SOME TIME TO MARRY IT TO MY COMPUTER AFTER SEVERAL TRIES AND HAD TO GO TO A DEALER TO FLASH MY VIN IN THE COMPUTER. AFTER THAT THREE MORE TRIES AND IT WORKED. CANT BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE RESPONSE hp AND MILEAGE. THAT COUPLED WITH A COLD AIR INTAKE AND NGK PLATINUMS AND napa WIRES. MY TRUCK IS A BEAST. TOWING MY ENCLOSED 3300 LB TRAIL IS NO PROBLEM NOW WHAT SO EVER:SHOCKED:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.