DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Tow package question

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  viper19JN 
#1 ·
Just purchased a 2011 crew cab laramie 4x4 1500. Is it supposed to come with a 4pin electrical trailer adapter? What exactly did you guys get when you purchased your trucks. Thanks

#4 ·
Yup... tow package comes with both a 4-pin and a 7-pin, right in the rear bumper, nicely concealed by flip up covers.

#5 ·
Thanks guys. My truck also came with lug nut locks, and remote/ head phones for the for the tv anything else I should look for? My sales guy new nothing about whats supposed to come with this new truck. I had to ask about the remotes and headphones as they were not in the truck. Just want to make sure im not missing anything. Thanks

#7 ·
Two key FOB's, two tailgate keys, I did not get a ipod cable with my truck. If you have the rear camera then it comes with a kit to remove the camera and run without it. DVD with manual on it, Service book with coupons ever time it needs to go in. My dealer gave be 4 free oil changes. Alot of warning stickers stuck everywhere. I think thats it. Oh yea alot lighter wallet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.