DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Projector Headlights?

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Big Daddy 
#1 ·
anyone have a good reliable online source on these... i've checked out autotrucktoys.com, seems decent... anyone have stories of lights not working or other issues?

#3 ·
i would think they are all somewhat good except for the ebay brand but thats hit and miss with thoes as well but my overall opinion on projectors with the halos and l.e.d are way overplayed it seems like a shit load of ppl have them now and there not as unique as they use to be my suggestion would be to do a retro fit type of headlight like some of the guys on here has done....and from my experience with these aftermarket projector lights is that the housings are made cheap and they fog up,stress crack,l.e.d's and halos burn out way too quick

#8 ·
why did you give up on hid's

#10 ·
I just wish there was a good aftermarket hid projector headlight without having to go through the trouble of a retrofit. Don't get me wrong, I love the look, but the thought of foggy headlights is keeping me away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.