DODGE RAM FORUM banner

sdwheelcorp? Reviews?

5K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  gpriore 
#1 ·
I was surfing on ebay and came across sdwheelcorp.

The wheel and tire combos he is selling are priced quite low. For example $1560 total for Nitto Terra Grapplers 305/60/18 + set of 4 Fuel Offroad 18x9 rims.

I was just wondering if this is to good to be true. Since I am up here in Canada, I could purchase this set and get it shipped up here for cheaper than it is to buy just the rubber alone.

So does anyone have an opinion on this deal?

Thanks

#3 ·
Thats great to hear.
If you don't mind me asking. Did you get charged much by customs when they came across the border? I'm expecting just GST which is not bad at all.

Also, how soon did they arrive after purchasing? Luckily, I'm only about a 14 hour drive away from where his warehouse is so it shouldn't be too bad.

Thanks

#4 ·
Sdwheel.

thats great to hear.
If you don't mind me asking. Did you get charged much by customs when they came across the border? I'm expecting just gst which is not bad at all.

Also, how soon did they arrive after purchasing? Luckily, i'm only about a 14 hour drive away from where his warehouse is so it shouldn't be too bad.

Thanks
expect to pay at least 13% in fees and brokerage,my wheels where 25% less than anywhere in canada so that made more sense to me to buy u.s..shipping is fast, 10 days from california to n.b. Plus steve was very fast with replying to any question i had.hope this helps.

#8 ·
I was talking to this guy when I was looking to buy my Nitto TrailGrappler and Fuel Offroad Hostage's. His prices were awesome and best of all his customer service was top notch. I didn't end up buying from him strictly because the wheels I wanted were on backorder with him and I found them in stock somewhere else, but if he had them I would have bought from him.

#10 ·
I ordered a wheel and tire package from him last weekend and he was very fast with responses to my questions. Not to mention Steve has 100% positive feedback with almost 3600 transactions. That in my book shows he cares about his business. Now I just hope my wheels get here soon lol!

G
#12 ·
I found out about SD Wheel Corp through eBay. I ordered a 20" Scarlet Davis SW-5 wheel and tire package from them which was specifically labeled as being in stock and ready for shipment. And after a full week of them holding onto my money, they contacted me and told me the product was actually never in stock, and that they would need to order it from the manufacturer! After an additional week of waiting for the special order, they contacted me again to inform me that the manufacturer discontinued that wheel, and that it was no longer available for purchase! So after telling them to just ship me the new tires alone, they spent an additional full week just shipping them out! Approximately a full-blown month has passed in order for me to receive an order from them. They even admitted to me that they don't have time to maintain the accuracy of their stock! I will never purchase from them ever again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.