#1 ·
Want to lower my truck with a 2-4 kit.
What kit do y'all recommend??
I also have 26" rims on it.

#2 ·
Is your truck 2wd or 4wd?
And with 26's you may run into some rubbing issues depending on how big
Of profile your tires are.

I am currently lowering mine on 24s with the groundforce 2"/4" kit.

#4 · (Edited)
With a 2wd you have lots of options. McGaughy's is probably the best, but there are several others out there for a similar price. A 2/4 will be tight with a 30 series tire (33" tire should be fine, but the 11.21 width may be the issue), you'll most likely need to roll your front inner fender, and the back will clear with no problems. It's unlikely it will be the plastic liner that you'll rub on, more potential for the control arm, but it depends on what your backspacing is like. You can remove the plastic liner, but then you will be filling your engine bay with road grime, extra water, and every little thing that you drive over. I'd say just cut out the offending spot and you'll be fine.

If you want the best bet of fitting with no rubbing then I'd advise just doing drop coils on the front; you'll have more potential clearance issues if you use a drop spindle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.