DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New Custom Billet Badges

9K views 24 replies 21 participants last post by  RedRiverRam 
#1 ·
Finally got around to putting on my new custom billet badges. There are so many options its crazy. If you can think it, BilletBadges can do it.

I've see the viper, the punnisher, the Mopar "M" and all kinds of variations in between. But for Gusz Ram, only a "G" would do!

Rendering from Billet Badges

I went with the same design, slightly different in the front and back. Since the front of my sport has the billet grille and clear headlights, I went with the aluminum and powder coated blue. All black and blue for the rear.

Funny, most people either just don't notice the badges or are confused cause they have never seen anything like it. Those who do are amazed my truck was customized like this.

Ok...Ok...I know....pics....

See less See more
#3 ·
Now that's just awesome, great way to customize your truck, those look great! :smileup:

- Cajun

#8 ·
Thanks guys. I love em!
You could probably get a set less than I paid, but I wanted the custom design I came up with. They have a lot of choices to choose from.

Regarding the price....according to Billet Badges, for this set...

Front Badge: $100
Rear Badge $110
OEM Paint match: $30
Design & Setup: $20
Shipping: $8

Total cost for both: $268

I know, a little steep for some, but to me, worth every penny.

#13 ·
thoes look beautiful bud and bordin are yours gonna be delayed as they are gonna be at sema in the first week of nov?

#14 ·
Thanks Guys. I've seen more and more people customizing their rides in new ways with these badges around here, but haven't seen any on the road. Can't wait to see more around here, but am OK mine is the only one around me.

#15 ·
I know I'm a little late on this....but WOW! These look great! I'll definitely be ordering mine soon.

#17 ·
Those look awesome man! I want some but can't decide what!

#19 ·
The more I look at the back badge, I really like the black and blue. Really leaning towards changing the front one and getting some black grille inserts. Ahhh, the mods never end.

#23 ·
Personally I used fishing line, Goo Gone, and an Eraser Wheel. You don't need any heavy duty fishing line, I picked up some cheap 10lb line from Walmart for a few bux. Slide between the badge and the body, and work it back and forth all the way down and just pull it off. Use the eraser wheel to get the majority of the sticky residue off, than follow up with some Goo Gone for the smaller left over bits. Add in some elbow grease and you'll be all set. Make sure you wash and wax your truck afterwards.

#24 ·
Your badges look great!! Gives me inspiration to come up with a design for mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.