DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Throttle body spacer?

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Francis 
#1 ·
does a throttle body spacer give you any kind of "noticeable" power or throttle response if thats the only mod done so far? iv heard that they do and also that its not even worth getting. so im kinda lost

#5 ·
I don't know of any improvement that these things can make on any car or truck the best thing to do for the first mod is without question a CAI :smiley_thumbs_up: then a free flow muffler and you will notice a difference good luck:smileup: thats just my 2 cent worth though I've done both mods and love the difference it has made:SHOCKED:

#6 ·
Dont bother with a throttle body spacer, the whole idea is from the old school carb intakes where adding a spacer meant adding a larger area for fuel and air to mix. a throttle spacer wont do that, an intake spacer would do that but as far as i can tell our intakes are one piece, so no dice. cai added the most to my last ride an actual feel it in the seat of your pants difference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.