DODGE RAM FORUM banner

N-Fab Light Bar

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Revy 
#1 ·
I was looking at the N-Fab light bar part number D094LB and was wondering if anyone installed it. Does it require drilling through the bumper and can the factory tow hooks be kept. Also I have the sport bumper.

#4 ·
The bar shown for that part number looks like it bots up where the tow hooks are bolted. It doesn't look like you will need to drill any holes but not to sure if you could keep the hooks...Looks like they would have to be removed.

#5 ·
The bar shown for that part number looks like it bots up where the tow hooks are bolted. It doesn't look like you will need to drill any holes but not to sure if you could keep the hooks...Looks like they would have to be removed.

If you can wait 2 weeks i'll be able to post some pics when mine is done. I'm going away for work tomorrow and getting my light bar installed my first day back. I opted for the westin light bar as it is 2" round tubing instead of the 1 1/2 or 1 3/4 I have found with other companies. I have looked at it a bit and looks like I should be able to keep the tow hooks although I may have to fab a small bracket in order to accomplish this

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.