DODGE RAM FORUM banner

High Mileage Ram 3500

11K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  CajunDodge 
#1 ·
This '04 Ram 3500 came into our dealership for a lift pump a month or so ago. Can't say I've seen a Powerstroke or Duramax with this many miles on the clock!

See less See more
#19 ·
a guy in my town has a 1994 2500 diesel...it has over a million lilometers on it adn he has not touched a thing on the motor.

And the crazy thing about it is how many HOURS he must have on it....with his job it was left idling all night becasue of the cold Canadian winters and sometimes all day.

I=The truck is haveing a bit easier of a life now but she still purrs....

My 5.9 diesel truck has 230,000 kms on it and have only put a lift pump on it...which was actually done a couple of weeks ago.

#21 ·
i guy i work with sometimes, has a Dodge with a 318 cu in engine, he has never pulled the heads, he has replaced rear seal, starters, water pumps, & other parts as needed.

he just turned 500,000 miles on it & its his only vehicle & is not afraid to drive across the USA if needed

#25 ·
Wow, that's incredible! Gotta ask my friend who is a truck driver with an '07 Cummins how many miles he's got on that baby, he's all over the country in that thing! Long live the Ram!!! I will have gotten my money's worth for mine to last that long! :smileup:

- Cajun :pepper:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.