DODGE RAM FORUM banner

The little 4.7 That could

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  SK-Ram 
#1 ·
Got some new times. N/A runs. from the 14.913 to the 14.872 was a change in tune and hollowed out cats. New tune is from Sean Powell from HEMIFEVER. I couldnt grab traction when i ran the 14.872. Ill probably leave my spare tire on next time. dropped the PSI to 17 in the radials.

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice number's you running with that little 4.7 hell its faster than a lot of 5.7's

#5 ·
I am on a set of DR's. Mickey Tompson 26" radials on 17's. I plan to upgrade to a Hoosier full on slick when my income comes in.
Spray is installed just gotta get the bottle filled.

#6 ·
I hooked good at baytown on my previous setup lol as you can see.... now all i have is hollowed cats and a new tune... but that track was well prepped.. got a good burnout in too

#7 ·

#8 ·
#13 ·
great times, we rarely see 4.7's in this territory so it's great to see you and your efforts achieve this...look forward to seein better times once you get the traction issues fixed.. nice launching too, I can't even launch like that..

#14 ·
Fred I sprayed the truck this weekend, runs badass!!! 100 shot. Just did some street racing. I wasn't able to take it out to the track. I'm loving it. Going to bump it to 150 shot

#16 ·
^a stock 4.7 single cab will probably run mid to high 16's. My quad cab, heavy AT tires, with tune and intake runs low 16s. I could probably hit 15's with perfect conditions, but hasn't happened...

I never ran stock but would guess it'd be in the 17's. The tune adds a lot of power on the 08+ 4.7L.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.