DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Cheapest DiabloSport Predator found???

4K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  millon9 
#1 ·
What's the cheapest Diablo Sport Predator anyone has found?

I was fortunate enough to find a kid that didn't know what he had, or maybe he was just desperate for money...either way, it was good fortune for me :D

I got the DSP, pc interface kit, all packaged in a Pelican case with foam cutouts made to hold a lap top, the tuner, and accessories, all for $200 cash!

#4 ·
Yezzzir! I've had it in for about a month now. Running the 93 octane tune, upped the rev limiter, bumped up the shift points, and tweaked the throttle boost to 14%.

With a K&N cold air, and a Magna Flow cat-back, it will bark 2nd gear. It really woke up the beast under the hood. I have a hard time staying out of the throttle though.

#6 ·
Niiiice! Got me beat. :rep:

#10 ·
Keep an eye on your local craigslist. That's where many of the guys have gotten them for cheap. Usually find them when someone has sold their truck.

#13 ·
i got mine from a performance shop that some guy ordered and PAID for and he never picked it up and i got it for 100 bill he waited 6 months and the guy never picked it up or wouldn't ever call back.. if your that guy and on the Z I'm sorry! and the guy still hasn't to this day called on it..

#17 ·
Sweeeeet azzzz deal! You definitely got a steal of a deal :smiley_thumbs_up:

#16 ·
U7137 is for dodge and jeep trucks and suvs, it fits a broad range of vehicles, and it is the correct unit for our trucks up to 2010. As long as they have put their vehicle back to stock then it's just like buying a brand new programmer. You can always check by plugging it in and checking the last loaded program. If it tells you not mated to vehicle, then it has been put back to factory.

#20 ·
Make sure it is unlocked, sometimes FleaBay can be scary. I've been a seller and buyer on Ebay for over 10 years, and I've had both good and bad experience. The best way to gauge is to look at their feedback.

That's a great deal though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.