DODGE RAM FORUM banner

my 95 1500 4x4

2K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Peterbilt201 
#1 · (Edited)
think this is where I post this.

Well sold my GA 3 years ago and haven't bought anything to replace it. well a few days ago I bought a 95 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. I love this truck. it already has aftermarket exhaust on it. ive order new headlights and tail lights for it. but its pretty much a beater for awhile. just something to get me from here to there.

its a lot better then I figured it would be for a dodge around this area. its got surface rust on the frame but ive seen a lot worst. there are some rust spots on the roof but in july im sanding it down and repainting the roof just gotta get the paint mixed to match. engine is clean and in good condition. doing a tune up in a few weeks before I head down to NC. it has the 5.9 V8 in it. auto 4x4
the interior is Amazing for its age. the seats look brand new except for the driver seat which has a 2 inch rip/hole in it and the dash is cracked to hell. besides that everything works. power everything. bought new exhaust tips for it cause the old ones look like crap.
I am blacking out the chrome stripe on the side, the mirrors, and the billet grill inserts. the new headlights I ordered are chrome, tail lights are black(hate chrome tails) the chrome on the front and rear bumper will stay. also getting a smoked led 3rd brake light

blacked out the side chrome stripe didn't get to the mirrors or fender flares thanks to all this dang rain.

got my new headlights installed

old headlights

New headlights

See less See more
#2 ·
pretty sweet lil truck man! My dad has one just like it.

Thanks for sharing! And welcome to the forum.

#4 ·
also plans for the future. not to much

Flowmaster super 44, 4-6 inch lift, 35-40in Tires(still figuring out what tires) New Wheels(again still figuring out what I want) bumper/bull bar. that's in for now. mabie a roll bar/light bar but idk if I want one or not

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.