DODGE RAM FORUM banner

what have you raced and won?

3K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  hemi07 
#1 ·
ok so my boss has an 2010 nissan titan 5.6 v8, and we have beentalkn trash for a few weeks. we finally raced well i ran off and hid from him :Racing:
i also won against my step dads 05 hemi. witch couldnt believe i did

so who have yall beat?
:LOL:

#9 ·
This last week I raced a corvette and came out with the win... Actually to think about it there aren't many times I have lost on the street.

#10 ·
I've taken vettes, mustang gt's, challys an camaros in the 1/8 frequently... in the 1/4 it's about 50/50 because weight comes into play..

#11 ·
I'm surprised the 5.2 could take a hemi...or titan, they are quick.

From a standstill I can't beat much. From a roll I'm fairly competitive, have pulled away from some 4.6L mustangs, older hemi rams, and many other full size v8 trucks. Wish I had more to "brag" about.

#13 ·
I havent really raced many cars in my R/T but I beat a couple BMW's. Most people with manual transmissions cant launch well on the street and the R/T is fairly quick to 70 but loses steam after. I did get my doors blow off like I was standing still by a LS1 Camaro with 4 people in the Camaro! That car was fast.

#17 ·
Well the only truck I lost to when I was n/a was a supercharged tundra. He was putting down 13.4's all night and I was at 14.3's. I haven't lost to a truck since I put the maggy on. Actually I haven't lost to much of anything at the track except for purpose built track cars.

#18 ·
Just got the truck but my buddy has a new "eco-boost" and wanted to try me so i said what the hell she aint broke in yet but ill try. So we took off from stoplight and hammered down i actually ended up takeing him by about a truck length in roughly a 1/4 mile. I was impressed as well as he was since i got a 2500 but heyonce i get my goodies on ill really take him if he wants to go again.

#19 ·
05 subaru STi.. 08 Honda SI.. 07 Sentra Type R.. Ya kno the normal people who think they have a fast car when they pull up next to a new 4th gen

#22 ·
Does anyone know how fast these 4th gens go without a gov ?

#24 ·
iv taken tundras and tacomas and a few f150"s a few older style hemi's and cummins a couple mustang gt's titans and even a few 4th gen hemis that must of been stock...a subaru sti and all the typical rice burners civics and cavaliers and sunflowers lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.