DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Tire Help Please?

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  brandonjansen 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Magnum. Stock tires are 275/60R20. I want to put 35s on, I lifted the truck the 2 inches with the torsion bars already, I am wondering if they will fit without other mods.

I woke up this morning and my front passenger is totally flat. =/ quick help would be great Thank You.

Being 275/60R20 converted they would come to 33x10.83R20

#4 ·
Post a picture up of your wheels and we'll be able to tell you for sure.

Typically 1/4" wheels spacers are enough to clear a 12.5" wide tire. But not all tires are actually 12.5" wide. The Nitto Trail Grapplers and Toyo MT's for example measure about 13.5" when mounted. You will most likely have a problem clearing those on stock wheels. But an AT tire or different MT shouldn't be a problem.

#7 ·
Okay, so they are stock rims then. In order to clear a 12.5" wide AT tire you'll need 1/4" wheel spacers. Not a big deal.... Contact the guys at Bully's Performance and mention that you're a forum member and they'll get you them for a great price. They can hook you up with tires too if you haven't already got those.

sales@bullyspeformance.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.