DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Any good dealers in Northern VA?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  DuceTheCapo 
#1 ·
I'd like to order a loaded 1500 Diesel. I'll pay cash and I'll pay invoice. Anyone know a good dealer in Northern Virginia I can contact?

#2 ·
I used Safford of Warrenton for my 2013 Ram. My last Dodge came from Manassas Chrysler, and the one before that came from Lustine Dodge.

Safford-Definitely recommend them, great people and great prices.

Manassas Chrysler-Family has bought almost a dozen cars from them, cant go wrong

Lustine- Will never go back to. Rude and awful customer service when I was there.

#3 ·
I have purchased my 04 Wrangler and 2012 Ram 1500 from Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. I feel I got as fare a shake as your going to get in NOVA from them. Admittedly, I am not a master negotiator when it comes to buying vehicles. Both times I drove away feeling like I had gotten a pretty good deal. The Ram was just purchased in June so I will have to let you know about their services department if/when the time comes. I modded my Jeep heavily from day one and never took it to the dealer for anything. I hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.