DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Front window tint

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  plumcrazy73 
#1 ·
Guys I didn't my front two windows to match the back,but saw a ram with the front window done today looked good,but does anyone have it done and if so how is it at night and any pics of it done and what don't do about your inspection sticker on the front window? Thanks for any help and also what's the going rate to get it done

#10 ·
I had 45% on my windshield with lumar tint and 20% on the sides of my ram express rcsb. the look Inside out was nice less squint in the sun. I hate sunglasses because I feel like a douche so i tinted my windshield. Plus it kept the cab cool. My dad a 45 year old man likes it when he drove my truck and no visability issues at all plus he has sensitive eyes. Im doing 35% on the windshield of my 2013 but thats noticable and could catch attention from the cops.

#12 ·
all i can say is if you hit someone, and they get a lawyer, and your front window is tinted then you are opening up yourself to more issues cause a good lawyer will argue that you could not see their client because of the window tint, but hey just don't hit no one and your good. (and for the record my front is tinted only with 70% (so light you can't really see it, specially with my sides at 35, 5% brow, and 20% on all rear windows) for the uv and heat rejection , ceramic tint, and yes it makes a huge difference, with the plastic dashes we have I don't want a cracked dash)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.