DODGE RAM FORUM banner

What sparkplugs for a V10?

17K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  98COOKIEMONSTER 
#1 ·
What spark plugs have you had good luck with?
How about bad luck?
I will be installing new plugs in a couple weeks and I don't want to make a mistake.
Thanks for your input
Scott

#6 ·
ok for the post about bosch being good NO lol i would stay away from them i work at a service shop and i myself have tryed from the 2 prong to the 4 prong . no luck only seen these plugs lasting about 15,000 miles to be honest and then you get spark knock or so forth maybe my luck or whatever but the best plugs i would stay with or go with is the champions iridium or the double platinums i say go with them because dodge does come with them stock from factory and is the best ran plug and as for the ngks they are badass no lie but for the price compared to the quality your best bet is champs ngks are best used in fords, so i guess good luck with your tuning and for the cap bwd makes really good caps GOLD PLATED less risistance in the finds unless you try to find an aftermarket cap and rotor but stay away from accel wires less bang for the buck too msd has good wires but im getting carried away good luck with it and anything more you want to know just repost ......;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.