DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Fred Owens Truck drags (NorCal) Sunday

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  chefred112 
#1 ·
This Sunday (21st) is the annual truck drags at Sacramento Raceway... any Rams out there want to meet me there? There will be a few of us as we have a good time every year..

from last year..

See less See more
#6 ·
#8 ·
I wished I had my slicks that day, I ran with them yesterday and I was hookin hard. Once I hooked i was able to maintain the same distance and not let him run away..

#11 ·
hehe..yea, it's always wishful thinkin when i run a modded diesel...they up the boost and it's no competition from me :)

I can take most of the street diesels but it seems a ton of them are modding up and I try not to run them...

#12 ·
Hey chefred112,
Will they be doing the truck day race again this year? I'd love to come over and watch! Couldn't run mine its still to stock. But theres nothing like a good day at the drag races. Haven't been to any since I was a kid at Sears Point, now called Infineon Raceway.
Thanks

#13 ·
we usually go to 2 events a year at sac, Mopar Muscle magic (9/8) and Fred Owens (10/20)..I'll be there for both this year...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.