DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2013 Ram Calendar Questions and Comments

5K views 53 replies 12 participants last post by  brad12kx 
#1 ·
Please post your questions and comments about the calendar in this thread!

- Cajun

#31 ·
^^^^ Exactly what he said and Brad explained it better than I could lol! :smileup:

- Cajun

#32 ·
Lol, I gotcha. Like I said....just curious. Thanks for the explanation.

#37 ·
That is a cool pic, definitely save it for next year! :smileup:

- Cajun

#39 ·
You didn't happen to sell it to some guy named Jaron from Rapid City, SD did you??
That being the same truckless Jaron that posted 2 above your last post. :D

#41 ·
Jaron (aka double0ram) recently sold his 2nd gen Ram and is looking to get into a 3rd gen Ram. Your 2007 is exactly his style and I noticed his drool on your pic above. Can't say I blame him, it is a great looking truck but my taste is for the 4th gen on the left. :smileup:

All in all that is a great pic that I would really like to see in the 2014 calendar contest. I'd be very surprised if it did not get voted in.

#43 ·
ahh i got ya... funny story how i found this site.... someone on cummins forums asked me if I used a different name on here because someone was claiming ownership of my 07 and using my pictures of my truck. So I came here to clear things up... its funny how many of my pics I find online or on facebook claiming that they belong to them... they usually get removed after i send them a message. I dont mind if people share my pics, i dont like when people claim ownership, cuz i work my booty off lol

#45 ·
If you come across this scenario here, let me know. I don't mind someone using someone else's pics, but NOT if they make false claims about it. Those of us that mod our trucks often have both a financial and time investment and are entitled to the respect afforded by that investment.

#46 ·
Ya it was taken care of by the mods asap. Sucks the thread was deleted... this had to be 2 years ago... it was before i had my RA bumpers on because he kept posting pics from the front because there wasn't a license plate on front. LOL

I dont post much here because this seems to be mostly a gas truck forum... and its flooded with ads so it runs slower IMO. But from time to time I dont mind sharing with my gasser cousins :)

#54 ·
This thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.