DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Nitto Trail Grapplers

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  wmorris4x4 
#1 ·
Anyone rockin the trail grapplers in a 33x12.5R20?(pics?) If so do you rub at all at stock level? My master plan is to get some leveling shocks(bilstein) with a set of BMF 20" S.O.T.A wheels with 33" trail grapplers. Is this do-able? what would the best offset?(i want them to sick out a little for an aggressive look). Also plan on fender flares later down the road...

2011 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 crew

#2 ·
Not that I have the same body style or anything, but with a leveled truck and the factory 20" rims I ran 295x65 using only a 1/4" spacer up front. The way that Nitto builds their tires it was actually 35.5 and the lug to lug was probably 12" or better.

#5 ·
They actually are MTs not ATs. With such an aggressive tread you're going to get some racket. Sounds like you were expecting something more akin to the Terra Graps.

Luke

#7 ·
i read reviews on them an people saying how much quiter they were than the M/T,s well that is BullShit unless your DEAF!!!!!!!!!!
i have Cooper Zeons and they are more to my liking, smother and a whole hell of a lot quiter:smileup:
Well it's all frame of reference I felt like mine were much more tame than their counterparts....say compared to Mud Grapplers they are quiet! :-D

Cooper makes a great tire I'm glad you're happy.

Luke

#8 ·
Frame of Reference

Well it's all frame of reference I felt like mine were much more tame than their counterparts....say compared to Mud Grapplers they are quiet! :-D

Cooper makes a great tire I'm glad you're happy.

Luke
When i cant here my Judith Durham music with out haveing it on warp 9 of 10 my Frame of Reference is To Damm Loud just like obnoxius exhaust, but i was young once an not to smart on the noise factor.:eek:ld:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.