DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#354 ·
Yes it does need to be programmed. All depends on the dealer.

#356 ·
Hey guys, I've already posted in the newbie thread but I thought this might be a little more appropriate. Just saying "Hi" as another Calgary member. I just bought by first Ram and so far it's a winner. I'm coming over from many years (a lifetime really) of being a diehard GM guy so I really hope this truck works out well.

Cheers!
Bill

Attachments

#360 ·
Thanks! I was able to get it into eastside Friday morning, she's all set up now :). I have to pick my horse up from Priddis so I was a bit worried about trying to stop on some of the hills down there. I'm sure the truck will appretiate not trying to stop 4000lbs of horse and trailer on it's own lol.

#362 · (Edited)
sorry to the board guys if this is a no no but I'd prefer to sell these items locally, and since there is no Canadian section I hope you don't mind if I post here.

I have some extra Billet Tech engine dress up parts for sale and a set of Quad cab floor mats (new) seeing I purchased custom mats for the truck.

BT Parts: (Adononized Black) - SOLD

New Ram Quad Can carpet floor mats - (full set) - $60.00

shoot me a pm if interested I can always meet up to deliver the parts.

#366 ·
control module on the truck that controls my driver side high beam appears to be malfunctioning...

thought my high beam was out, which is odd cuz i dont use em much.. so swapped out for new bulbs.. still nothing, checked for fuses, left high isnt controlled by a fuse but the control module so... BACK to the dealership i go..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.