DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Anyone know of a more mod friendly dealership in SoCal?

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Jayincali 
#1 ·
I need some stuff worked on under warrenty and the place I go to gives me tons of shit for the extra alternator/batteries and the headers and cat delete. (Truck has MI plates so i tell them to piss off I dont have to smog and they cant seem to understand that)

Anyone got a better place to go than the dealer in Anaheim? Ill drive a ways to not get hassled

#2 ·
I was told by another member on DT that Ontario Dodge off the 15 or Glen Thomas Dodge in Signal Hill are both very mod friendly. I bought my truck at G.T. but went to Ontario becuase it's closer. The few times I went there I was always asked to leave my truck for a day or two. So said screw it, and now go to G.T. Dodge. I'm always in and out and since I visit my parents every Saturday in LBC, I just head to G.T. for service when I'm out that way. Plus they always send me sevice coupons, cost me $20 bucks for the dealer to change my oil, can't beat that.

#3 ·
Ontario is DEF closer than Signal Hill. Ill take my chances there first lol. I can leave my truck there for a day or two i dont mind

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.