DODGE RAM FORUM banner

iron bull bumpers are in!

5K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  white4x4 
#1 ·
yeah that right it only took 4 weeks to get em here but they finally came in, i would have had them installed today but we ran into a little issue, they said its a direct bolt on, the front is but that back isnt, so i have to buy some new hardware for the rear an they wil both be done tomorrw an dont worry there will be alot of pix take for y'all, and another bad thing while im thinking about it i have to lose my factory hitch :smiledown: so if anyone is looking for one let me know

#2 ·
what no preview pics what kind of thread is this lol j/k bro cant wait to see the installed pics bud and i might take that hitch off ya if its goin for a good price

#4 ·
well pix as i promised, sorry it took soo long, i bought a house and where i bought the house there just happened to be that there was no internet, well after 5 almost 6 months i got internet an i can post up some pix for ya'll of my bumpers, color matched grill ( did it myself) with a hemi badge on it, blacked out projector and new wheels sooo here they are, again sorry it took so long ya'll

#7 ·
will look great with the winch and lights in, my only complaint when I see these bumpers is that they are designed for states and provinces that dont require front license plates, if you dont put a winch than the plate can go there but it looks like chit, you could put a plate below that but that would cover up the manufacturers name. I know its a small complaint but when you live somewhere that requires the front plate it would suck I think, get some more pics up when you get the lights and winch on

#8 ·
yea i hear ya, i used to live in NY an we had to have front an rear plates and i would have hated it but luckly i live in AL now an they only have one plate so im pretty lucky on that part, and i will deff post up some pix when i get them in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.