DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Photo Whore'n it up =)

106K views 365 replies 112 participants last post by  black ram 00 
#1 ·
Okay I've waited long enough, time to start photo-whoring this site up =)

My new Bone Stock 10' Sport Reg Cab 4x4 Sport...but not for long...

after (just before installing drop kit)

De-Badged, 28% Tint, Ground Force 2/3 Drop Kit, BedRug, BakFlip, BullyDog GT Tuner, Magnaflow CatBack, AirRaid, Nitto 305/50R20 Terra Grappler's.

Head's and Tails are GTS removable Covers. The Third Brake Light, Puddle Lamps, Front/Rear Ram Head emblems were done with NiteShades then cleared.
...all work Done by Myself and my little Bro' ... who has an impressive Body Shop at his disposal on weekends.

My dedicated Drag Tires/Wheels: Mickey Thompson 295/45R17 Street ET's on 17"x9" Black Moto Metal wheels.
Truck runs low 14's, at 3500+ DA. (13.7 Corrected) Next year with Headers hope to break into the 13's

Dash/Console in Piano Black and Carbon Fiber

...more to come

See less See more
#70 ·
thats about how much snow we got up here in the mac too and ya she do look better all cleaned up lol thats why i try to keep mine that way

#77 ·
as for doing the lights you could go either way just tape off alot of the window and door just so you dont get overspray and i would'nt cuz the springs iv herd way to many bad stories about that so id just save up the money and do it right

#78 ·
dang no girls? not what I was expecting. nice truck though :LOL:

#81 ·
To remove the puddle lamp carefully separate the trim ring piece from the mirror housing.
Start along the bottom outer corner and work it slowly towards the truck just enough for the lamp to drop out the bottom.

There's one small plastic tab inside you have to push toward the truck with a long screw driver to get it to release.

(not my ram)

#95 · (Edited)
First post on the previous page ;)

To remove the puddle lamp carefully separate the trim ring piece from the mirror housing.
Start along the bottom outer corner and work it slowly towards the truck just enough for the lamp to drop out the bottom.

There's one small plastic tab inside you have to push toward the truck with a long screw driver to get it to release.

(not my ram)
Here's the tab that that you need to release

view from under the drivers side mirro looking up:

Here's the slot the tab hooks into

after...

I did my passenger side first and actually broke the tab off,
but it was a tight enough fit when I re-installed it that it doesnt even budge.

You can tell in these close up shots I only did a couple light coats, still looks dark at a distance and light output is barely affected.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.