DODGE RAM FORUM banner

What other years will work for spacers and rims?

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Jon3sgte 
#1 ·
I have a 2013 1500 and want to put some 2"+ spacers on it but cant find anything more than a 1/4" for a 13. Has ram changed the spacing or pattern any from the other 4th gens? Because i have found alot of stuff if i go a few years prior.

#2 ·
they shouldn't be any different. bolt pattern is still the same so...you should be able to use any spacer I'd imagine. Just be careful running spacers that big...don't get cheap ones :)

#3 ·
I would definitely go with HUBCENTRIC spacers.... 2" is fairly big but would look good. Basically look for something that is marked as 5x5.5 or 5x139. Here are a few I found but they are 1.5". The 2" I cant find in Hubcentric.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Dodge-Ram-1500-Durango-Dakota-Hub-Centric-Wheel-Spacers-1-5-5x5-5-to-5x5-5-/271174864716?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2007%7CMake%3ADodge%7CModel%3ARam+1500%7CSubmodel%3ASLT%7CEngine+-+Liter_Display%3A5.7L&hash=item3f23480f4c&vxp=mtr#ht_566wt_1399

#6 ·
Some spacers just slide on adding more and more stress to the factory bolts the wider the spacer is. Other spacers bolt up to your factory posts and give you a new set of posts. This is the better way to go. 2" will be alot of spacing and stress on your lug posts. I would recommend a lower offset wheel if at all possible before doing a 2" spacer. Especially if you are going to be mudding and/or putting extra stress on the suspension.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.