DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Programmer

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  BullyDogJason 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok am i an idiot or just not looking in the right spots? Anyone know of a good programmer for an 03 4.7??? I dont want to waste good money on a p.o.s. i wanna spend my money on quality please help!!!

#7 ·
yeah looking at the predetor model it listed my year on it but when you actually look at the chart it says my year is unavalible and i looked at other programmers and the only thin i have found to cover my truck is the stc but i have no clue on how to make my own flash folders and i dont dare cuz i dont wanna damage my truck

#8 · (Edited)
#9 ·
Sct tuner is for custom tuning. You have to have a wideband a/f ratio gauge and a laptop. You get custom tunes via email. Great product. In order for you to know if it works on your year model you will have to get in touch with ( Hemifever@aol.com ) .. Sean has been custom tuning for a while now. He custom tuned my 2002 qc ram and I still haven't found one faster on all motor.

Superchips is another great tuner and will have tunes already on it. I have also used this andit worked great for minor mods.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 979-645-0330

#11 ·
i would love the sct tuner because i plan on putting in some 212 cams next spring so im going to need it but for now i think ill go with the superships flasher thanks for the help guys its nice to talk to people that know what they are talkin about for a change

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.