VA Rams here

43K views 447 replies 131 participants last post by  thomasspink 
#1 ·
Any Virginia rams?

My name is Ron and I am in Chesapeake.

#2 ·
Hello Everyone!
This is Rhingz from Italy!

I am very new to the forum. I have been on here every day since I have found this forum. Like everybody else we have to start somewhere. I have tried my best to get involved with others.

Have a nice day to all!
Thank's!...

#7 ·
I see you live in SWVA. I'm originally from Marion, VA and will be coming home next month if your close to this area then maybe we can set up a little meet & greet.:Hey:

#11 ·
Richmond va ram rt

Suup to you all.

#13 ·
The name is Rich an i live in va beach. This is my 3rd Ram. i had a '01 1500 quadcab slt, '99 1500 sport, and now a '09 1500 crew slt/big horn. here are a few pics

my '99

my '09 after i installed the 2/4 lowering kit

#19 ·
Hey guy's. I see a bunch of folks here on the Z from the Mid Atlantic area so ya'll are a great bet at some backup for Gatty 2010. As of this morning there were 23 cars confirmed for the meet and only 1 truck, me. I need some help here!

Room at the "headquarters" hotel is still available as far as I know and Gatlinburg is FULL of many other places to stay if you'd rather be on your own.

It'll be a great time of year and lots of fun. Why not spend the whole week there and make the meet a part of your summer vacation. (I don't know if it's still available but when I reserved my room a couple of weeks ago the hotel gave me the special Z Meet rate for an entire week, not just the days of the meet - my wife and I were going up that week anyway and that saved us over $300 on where we were going to stay.)

Show the rest of the Mopar ForumZ that you care about your Ram as much as they do their cars.

Off my soapbox now....

#24 · (Edited)
Ram richmond va

Here are the past trucks and the current one iam working on. Will be down at haygood in vabeach soon when it warms up. Later

#25 · (Edited)
new truck

got rid of 09 ram rt for 2010 ram rt-- to many problems with the later

#26 ·
Soon to be VA

Hey my name is Ryan. Currently stationed in hawaii and transferring out to VA in July. I'm out in the ocean right now on a ship and ordered a 2010 4x2 trx orange when we pulled into Bahrain. I won't have it in my possession until I get to Norfolk. Waiting is the hardest part. But it will be a brand new 0 mile beauty waiting for me...It is going to be sooo nice..

#27 ·
rjc799--Hey man. I'm looking at transferring that way. Looking at homes in chesapeake. From you description, sounds like you have a sweet ride. Not getting to VA until July. Any guys you recommend out that way for paint and body work, or for spray on bed liners....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.