DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2nd round of mods.... What next??

5K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Arth 
#1 ·
Alright fellas, many of yall know i spent many hours upon this forum building my truck.. now im about to start another round of mods. my question to yall is, WHAT NEXT??!

I have a set of black retro shop halos waiting to be put in, just waiting on harness.

MY THOUGHTS: i was about to put the iron bulls on my truck but have decided not too. I am wanting to put a ranch hand or cattleman hd brush guard on soon... what do you guys think? or should i go for a westin light bar, or something along those lines.

maybe a roof rack with some rigid leds on it??

color match bumpers??

recon cab lights??

re gear?

DECISIONS... here she is today

PIC OF RANCH HAND BRUSH GUARD. WHAY YALL THINK??

PIC OF CATTLEMAN HD GRILLE GUARD OPINIONS???

See less See more
#2 ·
i'm not a huge fan of the grill gaurds, i'm sure it would look nice on your truck...but i do like a nice set of tow hooks

#4 ·
I don't like grill guards either. If you want to change the front end, get a front end replacement from Addictive Desert Designs. They are expensive but look sick!! If I had they money I would do it in a heartbeat. You can also even it out by getting the rear bumper as well. Do that, debadge, and remove the vinyl between the windows and it will be a whole new truck!

#5 ·
Honestly I think your truck looks amazing the way it's sitting right now. The one thing I noticed is that you need a stubby antenna ;)

I'm with the others as not being a fan of the brush guards... I'd say get an Ironbull bumper if you want to change up the front end like that. It would look a lot better than the guard IMO.

What gears do you have in it right now? Out of all the things on your list re-gearing is the first thing I'd do. The difference will be huge!!

#11 ·
Yes, fender flairs will add to the bad assness of your truck because of the larger rubber and the huge space in the wheel well.

Edit: And if you put that big azz bumper on the front, you've gotta match it in the rear.

More lights would be good. You can (usually) never have too many lights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.