DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Bagging my 05

644 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  crazymick 
#1 ·
Ok I have wanted to put an air ride in my 05 ram 1500 quad cab. I don't know a whole lot about air ride so I am at a bit of a loss. I have done a little research and I haven't found what I want so here I am. I am a DIYer well as much as I possibly can. I have access to all the tools and facilities that I will need along with the people to help with the install if needed.
So here is my issue I want to do a complete system front and back I am looking for multiple functions and a system I can set the presets for quick adjustments. The systems I have found are just the fronts or just a towing set up. I could be looking in the wrong places or just a little slow. So I am curious I am sure someone has either done this or knows where to go to do this. I would prefer to purchase an all inclusive kit but I am not apposed to buying components individualy. (will need a list againg kinda slow) I am not looking to c-notch the frame or anything crazy, I don't want it on the ground. Its just not practical in northern rural montana. So I am looking for something that can either just bolt in or requires as little fab as possible. You guys have always been extremely helpful and any suggestions are appreciated.
As always I appoligise I know I am pretty specific which makes things difficult at times. Thank you all for you time and any input you might have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.