lets see your trucks this is mine pre brush gaurd and steps :smileup:

See less See more
Reactions: moparornocar72
#1,038 ·
Love the color matched tails!

#1,042 ·
I noticed it the second.time I looked loll

#1,045 ·
Badass truck DAYTONA81! Do you have a mod list for that beast? Im curious to see what youve done to it! 1/4 mile times? Thanks dude and again thats a sweet ass truck!

#1,049 ·
Thanks! It has a 6.1L 420ci motor 11.5 compression, 246/254 cam, 3400 stall, 4.56 gears, tuned by Hemifever. Ive only been to the track once back in december and made 3 good full passes and with a STOCK CONVERTER and not fully tuned it ran a 1.69 7.6@94 mph 12.01@112 all motor. SO once i get the converter in with a new built tranny and 100% tuned, tweak the suspendion, and get use tot he new set up and its sweet spots maybe with some racefuel i can see 11.5-11.6 all motor. ( well atleast i hope) Once that happen the nitrous will be installed and ill be going for a 10 sec pass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojnNWlEgJfM

I believe this was my slowest pass of the night. You can tell at take off how it bounces so i have to tweak the caltrac and suspension. SO bascially it needs alot of test and tune. You can actually here it on the video how it has a light surge when staging at the light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol31nc70wjk&feature=my_favorites&list=FLEeXX1kDlEHcbKpBjoZD9rQ

#1,046 ·
Yea Daytona I hope to see you around Houston! It would be a pleasure

#1,054 ·
i like that intake and replaced TB

#1,056 ·
stock intake can handle it??? thats what surprised me!

#1,058 ·
I just took delivery of my 2500 Outdoorsman (Cummins) 6 days ago. Love this truck!

#1,061 ·
I just took delivery of my 2500 Outdoorsman (Cummins) 6 days ago. Love this truck!

That truck friggin ROCKS.:head3: I'm seriously aroused...

#1,059 ·
I have a BakFlip F1 tonneau on order as well as WeatherTech vent visors, bug deflector and mud flaps.

I'm also waiting for info from a local supplier on a Head Rack headache rack & bed rails.

That's about it for the accessories for the timebeing. Did I mention that I LOVE this truck? :)

#1,067 ·
Sort of. It's what I would look like as a South Park character.

I think I did it using this site. It's been so long now I don't remember...

#1,064 ·
very cool, I love the challenger, I WILL have one someday.